Vermont Veterinary Technician of the Year
- Who Qualifies: Any VVTA active member (certified or non-certified) in good standing for the year nominated.
- Ideally, a seasoned technician that provides exceptional patient care, is excited to mentor less experienced peers, and has a can do work attitude.
- The Vet Technician of the year should embody a compassionate and kind work ethic. She or he should be a willing listener of both patients and clients.
- Please note your nominee’s outstanding work in the field, personal accomplishments, special skills or time spent helping others in the field.
- Please note examples of your nominee’s ability to be an excellent community citizen.
- Please note your nominee’s time spent volunteering, raising money for causes or helping those in need.
- Please note nominee’s special education, courses or training and interest in adult learning beyond the daily practice.
How to Nominate: Fill out the Application to Nominate Form
*Recognition Plaque presented at the Fall 2018 CE
*Fabulous Gift Basket
Deadline to Nominate: September 15th, 2018
2015 – Deborah Glottmann, CVT
2016 – None Nominated
2017 – Laura Wilmot, CVT